Svenska
nyaste
Atrás

Övrigt

Här inne pratar vi om musik, filmer, kläder och konstiga sjukdomar.

Vad tänker du när du hör ordet?

Fjärt.
"One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself." - Lucille Ball
  • over
  • over
stjärt
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
Kim Kardashian
"Madness is something rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, peoples, ages, it is the rule." Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond: Good and Evil
WTF
And in despair I bowed my head; There is no peace on earth, I said; For hate is strong, and mocks the song of peace on earth, good-will to men!
VAD KNULLET.
Tar du hand om jorden så tar den hand om dig.
Ehm...
Att försöka skydda barn genom Censur är som att bekämpa mjäll med halshuggning//Frank Zappa
  • over
  • over
huh?
okej?
PS5: sssHUNT3Rsss
Nej!
Europaparlamentsval den 9 juni.
En ursäkt för att jag bumpade och fick en varning för en död tråd för årets medlem 2012.

.... när du hör ordet Årets medlem 2014?
Någon som vill spela Shenmue III?
Petter
Hamsterpaj
"Madness is something rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, peoples, ages, it is the rule." Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond: Good and Evil
Newgrounds
Stickpages
Magasin
gamereactor
Osthatt
And in despair I bowed my head; There is no peace on earth, I said; For hate is strong, and mocks the song of peace on earth, good-will to men!
Ister
maskerad
  • over
  • over
bandit

För att kommentera måste du vara inloggad. Om du inte är medlem än - bli medlem nu!